Jaden's Family

Jaden's Family
Mother's Day 2007 at Cunningham Falls

Jaden Caiyang Stokes

Jaden Caiyang Stokes
Jaden Caiyang Stokes

Dinner Time!!!

Dinner Time!!!
Dinner Time!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mom and Celeste please keep the posts coming!

Thank you so mcuh for posting your bloggs about the boys. It makes me miss them more but I love knowing how they are doing and especially what they are saying. Oh my I miss them terribly. Thank you all so much for loving my babies as you do and taking such incredible care of them. I love you very much and can not thank you enough for your love for me, Ron and the boys. I will bring you another baby to love here soon. And let me tell you it will be easy. There is absoutly no difference in the love we have for Jaden that we have for the boys. God is so good and has blessed us with an amazing little girl that we would face the ends of the earth for. She is ours without doubt. I can not wait for you to see her in person. You will fall in love as we have.
Thank you for being the best family ever!
Janel and Ron

2 comments:

Janel said...

From Aunt Cece,

Hi the new pictures are just beautiful. Nick and Jake are doing so great everyone is doing very well. Missing you is just starting to be aparant at certain times of the day. Nick wants me to write: My tooth fell out the tooth fairy is coming, But I'm going to write her a note and ask her not to take my tooth so that you can see it when you get home. I love you mommy and daddy and Jaden too.

Janel said...

Aunt Cece again,
The new video and pic. were perfect timeing for nick. We did all we could to keep that tooth in until you got home, it wouldn't even stand erect any more, Nick says "Now I look like you Uncle Ed" Weve been doing crafts, writing sheets( Jacob is getting pretty good at writing his own name!),Nick has had no temps and has been feeling excell. Bowling tonight Fri. thier last night here in NJ is on the sched. Were heading to Md. in the morn. which means your coming home soon so excitment is in the air. Your boys have been a pleasure to be with and Ed is enjoying having more of the male gender around more the I think he thought he would. He was playing soccer with them last night and stopped in today while he was in the area to bring them new matchbox cars. Well thats all for now nap time is almost over and I have to get back to work. I love all three of ya! You look like your having a great time and it was wonderful to see the pict. of Jaden in Rons arms She's come along way already. Praise God!

All my love and continual praires
Celeste