Jaden's Family

Jaden's Family
Mother's Day 2007 at Cunningham Falls

Jaden Caiyang Stokes

Jaden Caiyang Stokes
Jaden Caiyang Stokes

Dinner Time!!!

Dinner Time!!!
Dinner Time!!!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

14 More Day's Til We Leave

I am excited that I have now finally started a blog page. Ron and I leave in 14 days for China. At this point I am in disbelieve that this is really ending in receiving our daughter Jaden. I almost have to stop and convince myself that "yes you really are going to be Jaden's mom". Wow can you believe it? Its been such a long wait and at times overwhelming. Hang in there with me and we will get her home on August 1st.
Love to all and thank you for your loving support.
Janel a.k.a. Jaden's Mommy

7 comments:

Ron said...

Great page.

Unknown said...

This is a great idea! I can't wait to meet Jaden and welcome her home!

Anonymous said...

it is happening!!! it will happen!!! you will have her in your arms soon!!!!

Unknown said...

I am very excited for you, Janel and family! I have been praying for you and Jaden every night! She'll be with you so soon!!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for all of you. I can't wait until you get back so I can meet her. You and Ron are wonderful parents and the boys are great kids Jaden is so lucky to have such a wonderful and loving family. Have a great trip and take lots of pictures.

Love you,

sharon

Unknown said...

So exciting!!!!! Your little girl! Yes, yours. Enjoy each and every moment, even the early difficult moments. I bet the boys are getting anxious to meet their 'sissy.'

Dorothy Ellis said...

OK, I finally figured this blog thing out! VERY COOL! Even cooler--a new Stokes family member! We can't wait to meet her--have a safe trip! Who can top that for a summer vacation? Love, Dorothy